Follow

Forever Young











Who doesn't love cartoons? Now you can put memories from your childhood in your wardrobe in the most stylish way! Disney is definitely an all time classic and one of my favorites. Whenever I wear this mickey shirt I feel like a kid again. Make your wardrobe more playful and fun by adding shirts with your favorite cartoon characters. This is, for sure, a timeless style and it makes your outfit more personalized. It can definitely be a topic for discussion that will make you take a trip down memory lane of yours and your friends childhood. You can find these kind of t-shirts in most stores and in a lot of different styles (loose, crop tops, girly cut etc). Pair them with your favorite denim shorts and flip flops or your sneakers and you're ready to go! This is a morning or afternoon look.

Και ποιος δεν αγαπά τα καρτουν; Τωρα μπορεις να έχεις αναμνήσεις από την παιδική σου ηλικία μέσα στη ντουλάπα σου! Η Disney ειναι σίγουρα μια από τις αγαπημένες μου. Όποτε φοράω αυτό το μπλουζάκι με τον μίκυ νιώθω ξανά σαν παιδί. Κάνε την γκαρνταρόμπα σου πιο παιχνιδιάρικη έχοντας μπλουζάκια με τους αγαπημένους σου καρτουν χαρακτήρες. Αυτό είναι σίγουρα ένα διαχρονικό στυλ που δε θα ληψει ποτέ από τη μόδα, και θα δώσει στο σύνολό σου τη δική σου προσωπικότητα. Επίσης θα είναι θέμα για συζήτηση που θα κάνει εσένα και τους φίλους σου να αναπολήσετε στιγμές από την παιδική σας ηλικια. Τέτοιου είδους μπλουζάκια μπορείς να βρεις πολύ έυκολα και σε διάφορα στυλ. Συνδύασέ τα με το αγαπημένο σου τζιν σορτσάκι και τις σαγιονάρες σου ή τα αθλητικά σου. Προτίμησε αυτό το look για πρωί ή απόγευμα.

Crop Top: Forever 21
Denim Shorts: Forever 21
Sneakers: NIKE Sky high dunk
Handbag: Victoria's Secret
Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.