Follow

California Dreamin

















Show off that "Calli girl" vibe with this casual style. It's so comfortable and fashionable at the same time. You're bringing out that sporty style without having to look be messy. If you pick shorts with animal prints pair them with a simple monochrome t-shirt (with or without a logo). This outfit is perfect for activities such as long-board, going to the gym but also for your afternoon stroll to the beach with your friends. Ponytail is the best hairstyle for this outfit. To make this sporty look more girly, tie your ponytail with a colorful bow or wear a cute headband.

Με αυτό το look μπορείς να αναδείξεις το αθλητικό σου στυλ και να είσαι στη μόδα ταυτόχρονα! Είναι τόσο άνετο και τέλειο για κάθε δραστηριότητα, όπως να πας γυμναστήριο, να κάνεις long-board αλλά μπορείς να το φορέσεις και για την απογευματινή σου βόλτα με φίλους. Αν έχεις μακριά μαλλιά πιάσε τα σε μια ψηλή, ωραία αλογοουρά. ¨οχι μόνο ταιριάζει με το όλο στυλ, αλλά δε θα σε εμποδίζουν να κάνεις τις δραστηριότητές σου! Για να δώσεις μια κοριτσίστικη πινελιά σ'αυτό το αθλητικό look, δέσε μια πολύχρωμη κορδέλα στη βάση της αλογοουράς σε έναν ωραίο φιόγκο.
Top:
Shorts: H&M
Sunglasses: Diesel
Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.