Follow

Oh My WalG


Introducing one of my favorite wardrobe pieces! This floral WalG jumpsuit, that will make you stand out in the most elegant way. Pair it with your heels and a colorful clutch. It is perfect for your night out! This floral pattern is absolutely classy and if you want to wear something chic and comfortable at the same time, this is the outfit for you! 
For more amazing outfits like this one visit the online store: https://walg.co.uk/ 
So ladies, put your WalG on and get ready to impress!

Αυτό το floral WalG  jumpsuit είναι ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια! Θα σε κάνει να ξεχωρίσεις με τον πιο κομψό τρόπο. Συνδύασέ το με τακούνια και ένα τσαντάκι σε έντονο χρώμα. Είναι ιδανικό για τη βραδινή σου έξοδο! Αυτό το floral μοτίβο είναι απόλυτα κομψό και αν θες να φορέσεις κάτι chic αλλά ταυτόχρονα άνετο, η φόρμα αυτή είναι η καλύτερη επιλογή! Για περισσότερα ρούχα σαν κι αυτό, δες το online μαγαζί: https://walg.co.uk/

Jumpsuit: 
WalG
Heels: New Look  , Clutch: River Island
Necklace & Sunglasses: Regalis Collection
Bracelets: Margarita Made Me (handmade)
















Photos By: Viktoras Panopoulos





6 comments:

  1. Τα αξεσουάρ είναι υπέροχα πολύ ωραίος συνδυασμός κίτρινος φάκελος με τα ροζ παπούτσια και τα χρυσά βραχιολάκια !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️ @anastasiatselempidou

    ReplyDelete
  3. ΕΙΝΑΙ ΦΑΝΤΑΣΤΙΚΗ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟ! KAI ΣΟΥ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΕΙ ΠΟΛΥ!

    ReplyDelete

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.