Follow

Baby Bloo



Finally! I've been waiting for so long to introduce on my blog these amazing jewels! I discovered Polysemy jewels and I instantly fell in love with their whole collection! You can wear them with any outfit and at any time of the day. This amazing ring and bracelet are from their "Four Elements" collection and the one's I'm wearing represent the element of fire. Which element is your favorite?
Check out their whole collection here: http://polysemy.com.sg/

All of my followers get a 15% discount on any order over 60 Euros from http://polysemy.com.sg/ !
All you have to do is use the code: Antigoni9
Discount code is valid from September 1st until September 30th!


Jewels: Polysemy
Dress: Regalis Collection
Shoes: ALDO
Handbag: Vintage Piece


I must say that this is my favorite Regalis Collection dress so far! I feel like Alice in Wonderland when I wear it! 





 

 This necklace never leaves my neck! I am obsessed with it! Check out more polysemy necklaces HERE 







Photos By: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.