Follow

She's Electric


Leggings are my favorite thing to wear during fall and winter. They are easy to wear and easy to pair with anything! Leggings can be tricky, so the fit is really important. "PCP clothing" brings the most unique leggings I've ever seen! The best part is that the fit is perfect and they are extremely comfortable. Pair them with a casual crop top for your daily look or with a more classy and flashy top for your night out. You can wear them all day everyday: from exercising to clubbing.

Τα κολάν είναι το αγαπημένο μου ρούχο για το χειμώνα. Είναι ευκολοφόρετα και μπορείς να τα συνδυάσεις με τα πάντα! Η "PCP" μας φέρνει τα πιο ιδιαίτερα κολάν που έχω δει! Αυτο το κολάν είναι απίστευτα βολικό και το fit του είναι τέλειο! Συνδύασέ το με μια καθημερινή μπλούζα για την πρωινή σου εμφάνιση ή με ένα πιο ιδιαίτερο τοπ για το βράδυ. Μπορείς να το φοράς από γυμναστήριο μέχρι club.

Leggings: PCP

Top: Forever21
Rings: Regalis collection
Crown ring: coco's liberty 














photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

4 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.