Follow

Tropical

It's all about tropical prints and exotic colors! This sheer dress can also be worn as a maxi vest. It's versatile and you can wear it with shorts and a top for a casual look or with a black bodycon dress. Pair it with heels or flat sandals according to the occasion. Wooden accessories fit perfectly with this earthy-exotic look!

Σ'αρέσουν τα εξωτικά μοτίβα και τα εντονα χρώματα; Αυτό το διαφανές φόρεμα μπορέι να φορεθεί και ως μακρύ "γιλέκο". Mπορείς να το φορέσεις με σορτς και t shirt για μια casual εμφάνιση ή με ένα μαύρο εφαρμοστό φόρεμα για το βράδυ. Συνδυασε το με τακούνια ή φλατ σανδάλια ανάλογα με την περίσταση. Ξύλινα αξεσουάρ ταιριάζουν απόλυτα με αυτό το γήινο, εξωτικό look!

Dress/vest: Regalis Collection
Bag: Longchamp
Ring: Regalis Collection
Shorts: Forever 21
Heels: Fergie






Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

1 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.